IN 101 iNEWS User Training
Suggested length: 1 day (8 hours of instruction)
This course is a customized, hands-on training course for students who work in a broadcast environment and need to learn the fundamentals of the iNEWS application. Students learn the basic skills they need to log-in, navigate, and browse the system for assignments, news wires, e-mail, and messaging specific to iNEWS. Students also learn to create, compose and edit stories, and how to embed machine control commands within them. Producers and directors learn specific skills for constructing shows and rundowns.
This course is split into three sections and will be coordinated when you book training:
- Basics: All system users and personnel, including photographers and editors who need only basic access
- Scripting: Reporters, anchors, producers, sports and weather personnel who need to create stories for air
- Producing: Producers and directors who need to manipulate and approve content for air
- There are no prerequisites to this course
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use basic functionality of iNEWS to manage stories, mail and notes
- Use scripting functionality to set up the workspace, use macros and write scripts both manually and with macros
- Use production functionality to understand lineup devices, use forms, versioning, time and controlling graphics
Contacta con Avid Training
Para cualquier pregunta sobre los servicios de Avid Training, por favor, contacta con nosotros.
EMEA: + 44 1753 658407
APAC: + 65 6476 7666