Pro Tools 310I ICON Mixing Techniques
Suggested length: 2 days
This course focuses on advanced ICON mixing techniques in both music and post-production environments. This course provides comprehensive, hands-on D-Control training, and is offered in several different training options, including expert-level certification. To attain expert-level ICON Mixer certification, you must complete the ICON training course and pass the optional hands-on certification exam offered at Avid headquarter locations and Avid Training Partner schools.
Prior to taking the Pro Tools ICON Mixer certification exam, students must have successfully completed the following courses and have acquired Pro Tools Worksurface Operator certification.
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production Essentials
- Pro Tools 205: Worksurface Operation
- Pro Tools® HD 8
- ICON D-Control (certification) or D-Command (course completion)
- D-Control Surround Panner or Surround Panner option for Pro Tools (D Command)
- Pro Tools|HD® 3 Accel
Contacta con Avid Training
Para cualquier pregunta sobre los servicios de Avid Training, por favor, contacta con nosotros.
EMEA: + 44 1753 658407
APAC: + 65 6476 7666