CS 400 ACSR Avid Editing Systems
Suggested length: 5 days (40 hours)
Students learn techniques to minimize system downtime and maximize productivity, focusing on software problems on Media Composer systems. Lab work and role playing give students practical experience. After completing the class, participants are able to provide first-line support to the Avid customer base. This course is the foundation of the program for pre-qualified candidates pursuing certification as an Avid Certified Support Representative.
This course is targeted at:
- Support and maintenance personnel
- Avid editors
- Students must apply and be accepted into the ACSR program. Apply here.
- Completion of the MC 101 course or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Technical and operational knowledge of Avid Editing Systems: Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter and local storage is recommended
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and configure Mac, PC, and Avid hardware
- Define OS X and Windows Operating System software concepts and features
- Install and configure Avid's editing systems; Media Composer and Symphony
- Configure Avid media drives and VideoRAID storage and hardware
- Review and identify DNA terminology and DNxHD hardware
- Determine media file compatibility
- Compare capabilities between editor product lines
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems on Avid systems
Pour toute question concernant les services de formation Avid, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Amériques : 1-800-867-2843
Zone EMEA : + 44 1753 658407
Zone APAC : + 65 6476 7666
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org