IC 102 Recording with Interplay Capture
Suggested length: 2 hours
This two-hour course teaches students the fundamental recording procedures in Interplay Capture, such as creating and maintaining scheduled feeds, ingesting from satellites and live material, managing a schedule database, as well as working in a shared storage environment. Students also learn how to customize the interface, as well as how to read status icons and record indicators.
DNG/ENG receive operators and news producers who need to schedule or monitor feeds recorded with Interplay Capture.
This course requires a basic understanding of news production processes.
- Exploring Interplay Capture in the Broadcast Workflow
- Exploring Interplay Capture Architecture and Interface
- Customizing the Capture Application
- Exploring the Recording Workflow
- Recording with Interplay Capture
- Working with Recorded Clips