Pro Tools 101 Introduction to Pro Tools
16 to 24 hours.
This course covers basic Pro Tools principles. It provides everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project-from initial set up to final mixdown. The course focuses on Pro Tools 8 software and covers a multitude of new functions and feature enhancements. Whether your project involves recording live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers, or audio editing or region looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed.
This course is designed for the audio enthusiast with little to no Pro Tools experience.
Possession of the following skills is recommended prior to beginning this course:
- Basic familiarity with operating a computer.
- Basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create your first session
- Make your first audio recording
- Import media into your session
- Make your first MIDI recording
- Select and navigate
- Apply basic and mixed editing techniques
- Finish your work
- Create a music hands-on project
- Create a post hands-on project
The following software options are required for this course:
- Pro Tools HD 8, Pro Tools LE 8, or Pro Tools M-Powered 8
- EQ III
- Dynamics III
- Eleven Free
- Structure Free
On of the following system configurations is required for this course:
- MBox 2 Family
- 003 Family
- Legacy LE Interfaces (Mbox, Digi 002)
- Compatible M-Audio Hardware
- Pro Tools|HD
Avid 트레이닝 연락처
Avid 트레이닝 서비스에 관한 문의 사항은 하단 연락처로 연락주시기 바랍니다.
유럽: + 44 1753 658407
아시아: + 65 6476 7666