Pro Tools 310I ICON Mixing Techniques
Suggested length: 2 days
This course focuses on advanced ICON mixing techniques in both music and post-production environments. This course provides comprehensive, hands-on D-Control training, and is offered in several different training options, including expert-level certification. To attain expert-level ICON Mixer certification, you must complete the ICON training course and pass the optional hands-on certification exam offered at Avid headquarter locations and Avid Training Partner schools.
AudienceThis course is designed for end-users with intermediate control surface skills.
The following courses must be completed prior to beginning this course:
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I
- Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production II
- Pro Tools 205: Worksurface Guide
The following software is required for this course:
- Pro Tools HD 8
The following system configuration is required for this course:
- ICON D-Control (certification) or D-Command (course completion)
- D-Control Surround Panner or Surround Panner option for Pro Tools (D Command)
- Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel