UN 412 ACSR Recertification-Unity MediaNetwork
Students learn the installation, administration, and architecture of Avid Unity MediaNetwork, including how to connect, configure, and troubleshoot. Lab work and exercises give practical experience in integrating systems and applying troubleshooting techniques.
System administrators, front-line maintenance personnel and engineers, facility or freelance technicians working in broadcast or post environments.
- Identifying and understanding installation
- MediaNetwork hardware and software
- Working with drive groups and the file manager
- Configuring general settings
- Working with the administration tool
- Working with allocation groups
- Creating and managing workspaces
- Administering user accounts
- Avid Unity MediaNetwork components
- Identifying hardware and software necessary to run Pro Tools®
- Metadata drives and file count
- Configuring 2 Gb and 4 Gb MediaNetwork workgroups
- Basic maintenance
- Configuring fibre and Ethernet attached clients
- PortServer Pro
- Basic troubleshooting
- Managing Avid projects and Avid users
- Administering settings and site settings
- Hardware and software installation
- Failover setup and configuration
Active ACSR-Macintosh or ACSR-Windows status.