Gain the ability to work with a wide variety of raw files in your editing and finishing projects. With MetaFuze, a free file conversion tool, you save tons of time, as the app automatically converts formats—such as DPX, RED (R3D), QuickTime, HDR (High Dynamic Range), ARRIRAW, and even stereoscopic 3D sequences—to Avid DNxHD or AVID DS media for HD offline editing and 10-bit HD finishing.
Free up more time for your revenue-driven creative work by offloading the file conversion to other CPUs. With MetaFuze, you can batch convert your files with full metadata preservation and correction in one simple step. And with the latest version, MetaFuze 2.5, you can not only increase your throughput with accelerated transcoding of stereoscopic 3D media to DNxHD, but also take on more projects with new support for the HDR file format.
What’s new in MetaFuze 2.5
- Supports the latest RED color science for R3D file conversion
- Transcode to the .GEN file format for direct access in Avid DS
- Get improved TIFF workflows with enhanced file support
- Work with High Dynamic Range (HDR) files
- Work with interlaced output formats (HD only)
- Get better performance with stereoscopic 3D and audio media
Avid-qualified computer running Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (including a Mac running Boot Camp or other emulation)
Avid Media Composer and Avid DS in a DI Workflow Whitepaper
Discover how MetaFuze can improve your VFX and DPX conform workflows. [PDF,244 KB]
Use our step-by-step guide to streamline your Avid & RED workflow.