From spacious halls to intimate rooms, D-Verb brings professional-quality reverb and ambience processing to single or multiple tracks of your Pro Tools session. With any Pro Tools system, D-Verb delivers real-time processing with automation of every parameter.
D-Verb can be run on single or multiple tracks, auxiliary inputs, and group masters, in mono, stereo, or "mono-to-stereo" to create a stereo image from a mono track. With an attractive new interface, easy on-screen editing, superb audio quality, and the ability to do the work of multiple stand-alone reverb processors, D-Verb is a great performer.
D-Verb comes bundled with Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, and VENUE software.
- Professional-quality reverb/ambience processing
- Seven algorithm presets
- Cost effective—run multiple reverbs simultaneously
- Automation features including dynamic plug-in automation
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- Pro Tools M-Powered or Pro Tools 9 (RTAS)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP||AAX Native||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
Maximum supported sample rate: 96 kHz