Designed for both Pro Tools and Avid editing systems, Dynamics III is a professional plug-in suite that includes a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser, each in an easy-to-use interface.
Dynamics III offers simple ways to apply dynamics processing in mono, stereo, or in a full range of surround formats*. It also integrates easily with control surfaces and consoles—including VENUE live sound systems, ICON, System 5, S5 Fusion, and Artist Series—giving you direct, hands-on control of functions. Best of all, Dynamics III is included with all Pro Tools and Avid editing systems.
Dynamics III comes bundled with Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, and VENUE software.
*De-Esser is mono/stereo only.
Control every aspect of dynamic levels, from attack, release, threshold, and ratio, to the “knee” of the Compressor/Limiter. Eliminate unwanted background noise or produce creative new effects by fine-tuning the ratio, attack, hold, release, and range of the Expander/Gate. Or home in on and reduce sibilants with the frequency and range controls of the floating threshold De-Esser. Look-ahead functionality and fully automatable controls deliver smooth, de-zippered output. Dynamics III also offers exceptional performance, running efficiently on host and DSP systems, so you can use many instances of the plug-in.
For direct, hands-on control of functions, Dynamics III integrates easily with a wide range of Avid and third-party control surfaces and consoles, enabling you to control parameters right from your console or control surface. Or use Dynamics III on the road, with direct control through the Dynamics sections of VENUE consoles.
With a comprehensive set of features, an easy-to-use interface, and capabilities for hands-on operation, Dynamics III gives you all the tools you need for total control of dynamics.
- Three dynamics processing plug-ins: Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser
- Multichannel support
- Optimized for maximum CPU and DSP efficiency
- Tight integration with Avid consoles and control surfaces, including VENUE
- High-resolution processing, up to 192 kHz
- External key and side-chain filter capabilities
- Automatable controls with smooth parameter changes
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- Pro Tools LE, M-Powered or Pro Tools 9 (RTAS)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP (32-and 64-bit)||AAX Native (32-and 64-bit)||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz