EB7 PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
Get the ultimate in Pro Tools|HD power. The EB7 PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis enables you to expand your PCIe-based Pro Tools|HD system with up to seven HD Core/Accel cards for maximum processing power and track counts. This 4U rack-mount system works with Mac- and Windows-based systems, offers seven available PCIe (PCI Express) slots, and comes with a PCIe host interface card to expand the capabilities of your system.
- Durable, all-steel 4U rack-mount enclosure with seven PCIe slots
- PCIe host interface card (for computer connection)
- Fan provides optimal cooling within the ventilated enclosure
- Ultra-quiet 500 watt power supply
- Includes 3-meter iPass cable
Elevate Your Power and Performance
Increase your track counts and gain more power to run a host of the most processor-intensive virtual instruments and sound processing plug-ins. With the EB7 PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis, you can install up to seven PCIe-based HD Core/HD Accel Core/HD Accel cards into the all-steel, ventilated enclosure to achieve maximum Pro Tools|HD power. And when your sessions really heat up, the internal fan will ensure your DSP cards stay nice and cool.
Totally Easy Set-up
Expanding your system couldn't be easier; simply install the host card into your computer, install all of your Pro Tools|HD DSP cards into the chassis, power everything up, and you're ready to go - no drivers to install or settings to configure.
- Qualified PCIe-based Mac with Pro Tools|HD running Pro Tools HD 7.4.2 or higher software on Mac OS X 10.5.3 or higher
- Qualified PCIe-based PC with Pro Tools|HD running Pro Tools HD 8 or higher software on Windows Vista (32 bit) with Service Pack 1 or Windows XP with Service Pack 3