EQ III is a high-resolution, double-precision 48-bit EQ plug-in available for Pro Tools and Avid systems. EQ III is available in 1-band, 4-band, and 7-band configurations for optimized CPU/DSP efficiency. In addition to the plug-in’s fully parametric design, EQ III includes selectable shelving filters and settings as well as separate high-pass, low-pass, and variable Q notch filters.
The plug-in’s sleek and intuitive interface features a fully interactive and easy-to-use frequency graph that enables you to view and adjust individual EQ bands and filters from within the display. EQ III was also designed to complement the dedicated EQ center section of Avid ICON control surfaces, providing ICON users with unsurpassed control over all of the EQ’s parameters, including gain, frequency, Q, and filter switching for all of the plug-ins bands, though it integrates well with all other Avid consoles and control surfaces too.
The plug-in’s professional and interactive interface and seamless worksurface integration makes EQ III one of the easiest EQ plug-ins to use, and provides an unparalleled workflow designed for speed and accuracy.
EQ III comes bundled with Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, and VENUE software.
- High-resolution, double-precision 48-bit processing
- 5-band fully parametric design with additional high-pass and low-pass filters
- Selectable shelving filters and settings on LF and HF bands
- Separate selectable high-pass, low-pass, and notch filters with variable Q and slope
- Three selectable EQ process types for flexibility and optimal DSP usage
- Professional interactive interface with tight ICON control surface integration
- De-zippered, automatable controls for smooth parameter changes
- Support for high-resolution sample rate processing up to 192 kHz
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- Pro Tools LE, M-Powered or Pro Tools 9 (RTAS)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP||AAX Native||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz