Get what you and other users asked for. The Eleven Rack Expansion Pack adds many of your top requested features—and more—to expand what you can do with Eleven Rack.
Crank up more sonic possibilities
Expand your tonal versatility even more with new guitar amp and effects emulations at your fingertips. From classic warm and clean rhythms to aggressive leads that get downright in-your-face nasty, you now have even more sonic ammunition to broaden your options.
New amp emulations:
- Blue Line Bass (based on the 1969 Ampeg SVT* head)
- J45 (based on the 1965 Marshall JTM45* head)
- Black SR (based on the 1965 Fender Super Reverb* combo amp)
- MS-30 (based on the 1993 Matchless D/C-30* combo amp)
- Plexiglas Vari (based on the 1967 Marshall Super Lead "Plexi"* head with Variac modification)
- Plexiglas 50W (based on the 1968 Marshall Super Lead 50W* head)
- RB-01b (based on the Bogner Ecstasy 101B* head)
- Custom Modern Clean Amp
- Custom Modern Super Overdrive
- Custom Modern 800
- Custom Vintage Clean
- Custom Vintage Overdrive
- Custom Bass
New speaker cabinet emulations:
- 8x10 Blue Line (based on an Ampeg SVT* 8x10 with "towel bar")
- 4x10 Black SR (based on a Fender Super Reverb* 4x10 with CTS Alnico* speakers)
- 4x12 Green 20W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with Celestion Heritage G12M* speakers)
- 4x12 65W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with original issue Celestion G12-65* speakers)
- 2x12 B30 (based on a Bogner* 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30* speakers)
- 2x12 Silver Cone (based on a Roland JC-120* 2x12)
- 1x15 Open Back (based on an Ampeg Reverberocket* 1x15 with Jensen C15N* speaker)
- 1x8 Custom
New effects emulations:
- Parametric EQ (4-band)
- Dynamic (Stereo) Delay
- Dyn3 Compressor/Limiter
- Custom Distortion
- White Boost Overdrive (based on the Xotic RC Booster*)
Work easily with vocals and mic’d instruments
With new channel strip-type signal processing, you can now capture vocal and instrument performances just as easily as you do with your guitar, using the same enhanced workflows. Whether you’re tracking or performing live, the easy-to-use studio-grade compressor/limiter and 4-band parametric EQ ensure that you always sound amazing.
Re-create the bass tones of a legend
When it comes to getting that big, ballsy, blow-’em-away tone, guitarists have their Marshalls. Bassists bow to the great Ampeg SVT bass amplifier. And now you can get that thunderous, sought-after sound of rock legends worldwide with our hyper-realistic emulation of the vintage 1969 Ampeg SVT* bass amp head and 8x10 speaker cabinet.
Add life and new dimension in stereo
With the new dynamic stereo delay, you can enliven your sound, create interesting effects, and widen your tone, with full ducking, panning, and filtering control on the delay feedback. It’s a great way to dial up a more modern sound and give your guitar tone some movement. If you’re a fan of The Edge, you’ll love this.
Get dirty—or come clean
Bring more authenticity and character to your virtual rig with new speaker breakup emulation added to all amps, re-creating the natural distortion characteristics you hear when you drive the cones in an amp. With full control over where your speaker "breaks," you can use it to create fuller, dirtier tones, minimize unwanted fuzz, or dial up something in between.
* Eleven Rack is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, the owners of the Ampeg®, Fender®, Marshall®, Bogner®, Roland®, Matchless®, Celestion®, CTS, Jensen®, and Xotic® names. These names are used solely to identify the classic amplifiers/speakers/effects emulated by Eleven Rack.