Use global editing workflows, including access to Interplay Production assets.
Operate in a secure private cloud.
Work in parallel
Upload and share field assets while editing.
All you need is a camera, laptop, and 4G or WiFi connection.
Interplay Sphere lets you:
- Extend real time collaborative production to anyone anywhere with an Internet connection
- Edit projects from any location, incorporating both locally acquired and workgroup media assets
- Browse and use streamed workgroup media in real-time without pre-creating proxy media
- Transparently handle transcoding, uploading, and check-in of finished projects and locally acquired media in the background with a WiFi or 4G connection
- Quickly upload H.264 proxy media
- Upload H.264 proxy media, full-resolution media, or proxy followed by full-resolution media
- Begin uploading media before a sequence is finished
Feature DetailsEasy, two-way access/connection
Enables editors or journalists in the field to securely edit complete stories from any location, collaborate with distributed teams across complex workflows, and easily deliver content to production facilities.Simplified workflows
Automatically manages the transcode, upload and check-in to any connected Avid Interplay system in the background without disrupting an editor's work. Allows users to edit directly from Interplay and pre-defined output processes simplify editing and automatic check-in on the production asset system.Intelligent media transfers
Speeds the crucial transfer of local media from the field by providing the ability to begin uploading media as a story is being edited, intelligently prioritize media transfer based upon working content, and deliver proxy files ahead of full-resolution files.Extends the newsroom to any location
Interplay Sphere, working with full-featured Media Composer and NewsCutter editors and Interplay Production, enables the full spectrum of media creation, workflow management, collaboration and connectivity, optimized for broadcast and fit for any deadline-driven environment.