Developed for professionals, Pro Tools|HD 1 is Avid’s entry-level core system, delivering rock-solid performance, low latency, guaranteed track counts, and exclusive TDM plug-in processing. The system combines a single core DSP card with the processing power of your Windows- or Mac-based computer* for powerful productivity.
Pro Tools|HD 1 also comes with industry-standard Pro Tools HD software and a comprehensive bundle of professional sound processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications, allowing you to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix music projects or sound for picture.
Learn more about Pro Tools software.
- 1 HD Core card (PCI) or 1 Accel Core card (PCIe)
- Pro Tools software
- Free Bomb Factory Plug-ins
- 12-foot DigiLink cable for I/O connectivity†
- iLok USB Smart Key for software authorization
- Boxed set of printed manuals
In addition, you’ll need to choose at least one Pro Tools|HD audio interface (sold separately) to complete your basic system — add more interfaces to expand your I/O capabilities, and integrate other Pro Tools|HD options to meet your project and workflow needs.
|HD Core||HD Accel||I/O||Simultaneous||Instrument||MIDI||DSP|
|HD 1||Card||Card||Channels||Audio Tracks*||Tracks||Tracks||Processors|
|* Audio tracks based on sample rates of 48/96/192kHz respectively.|
* For information about computer system requirements for Pro Tools|HD, please visit the Pro Tools|HD section of our Support site.