Designed for handling large I/O and track count requirements, the powerful Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel system combines two dedicated DSP cards with the processing power of your Windows- or Mac-based computer*, giving you rock-solid performance, low latency, guaranteed track counts, and more dedicated DSP for greater plug-in processing.
Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel also comes with industry-standard Pro Tools HD software and a comprehensive bundle of over 50 professional sound processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications, allowing you to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix music projects or sound for picture.
- 1 HD Core card and 1 HD Accel card (PCI), or
- 1 Accel Core card and 1 HD Accel card (PCIe)
- Pro Tools software
- Free Bomb Factory Plug-ins
- 12-foot DigiLink cable for I/O connectivity†
- TDM FlexCable for DSP card interconnection
- iLok USB Smart Key for software authorization
- Boxed set of printed manuals
In addition, you’ll need to choose at least one Pro Tools|HD audio interface (sold separately) to complete your basic system — add more interfaces to expand your I/O capabilities, and integrate other Pro Tools|HD options to meet your project and workflow needs.
|HD Core||HD Accel||I/O||Simultaneous||Instrument||MIDI||DSP|
|HD 2||Card||Card||Channels||Audio Tracks*||Tracks||Tracks||Processors|
|* Audio tracks based on sample rates of 48/96/192kHz respectively.|
† Optional 100-foot DigiLink cable supports up to 96 kHz sample rates.
* For information about computer system requirements for Pro Tools|HD, please visit the Pro Tools|HD section of our Support site.