The most powerful of the base Core systems, Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel supports extremely large and complex sessions, leveraging the power-on-demand capabilities of three dedicated DSP cards along with the processing resources of your Windows- or Mac-based computer*, delivering rock-solid performance, low latency, guaranteed track counts, and extended plug-in processing power. It’s also the best starting point for building an expanded system.
Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel also comes with industry-standard Pro Tools HD software and over 60 professional sound processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications, allowing you to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix music projects or sound for picture.
- 1 HD Core card and 2 HD Accel cards (PCI), or
- 1 Accel Core card and 2 HD Accel cards (PCIe)
- Pro Tools software
- Free Bomb Factory® Plug-ins
- 12-foot DigiLink™ cable for I/O connectivity†
- 2 TDM FlexCables for DSP card interconnection
- iLok USB Smart Key for software authorization
- Boxed set of printed manuals
In addition, you’ll need to choose at least one Pro Tools|HD audio interface (sold separately) to complete your basic system — add more interfaces to expand your I/O capabilities, and integrate other Pro Tools|HD options to meet your project and workflow needs.
|HD Core||HD Accel||I/O||Simultaneous||Instrument||MIDI||DSP|
|HD 3||Card||Card||Channels||Audio Tracks*||Tracks||Tracks||Processors|
|* Audio tracks based on sample rates of 48/96/192kHz respectively.|
* For information about computer system requirements for Pro Tools|HD, please visit the Pro Tools|HD section of our Support site.
† Optional 100-foot DigiLink cable supports up to 96 kHz sample rates.