Pro Tools + Mbox Mini is designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home, project studio, or wherever inspiration takes you.
Sound amazing with Mbox Mini
Whether you want to record yourself or a friend, you’ll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox Mini computer audio recording interface.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo input with a professional-grade mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" instrument inputs (one DI, one line-level/DI)
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob Use Mbox Mini with Pro Tools or with other audio software, including Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
Accelerate your creativity with Pro Tools software
Compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix with ease using the world’s most popular, most advanced music creation and audio production platform (learn more about Pro Tools).
- Have the flexibility to use Pro Tools software with your Mbox Mini or completely standalone
- Develop bigger, more complex productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create better sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Be more creative with coveted pro features, including multitrack Beat Detective, full Import Session Data dialog, DigiBase Pro, and more
- Get inspired and polish mixes with over 70 professional sound-processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and effects included
- Compose music quickly and easily with full MIDI and score notation tools
- Adjust tempo, pitch, and time on the fly with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Collaborate with other Pro Tools users directly, or with other audio/video software users using OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Expand your creative palette with RTAS/AudioSuite plug-ins from Avid and others
- Work on a Mac or Windows
Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox Mini, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. Because Mbox Mini tightly integrates with Pro Tools, you have a system that’s fast enough to keep up with your creativity. And with our stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Pro Tools with Mbox Mini for maximum speed and creativity—and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or unleash your studio and use Pro Tools standalone for complete on-the-go creation. What’s more, you can even use Mbox Mini with other Core Audio- and ASIO-compatible software such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Double your tracks and more with an option
Boost your power to tackle even larger, more complex music and post-production projects, mix in surround sound*, and work more easily with video with the Complete Production Toolkit 2, a software expansion option for Pro Tools 9. If you work in a Pro Tools|HD-equipped studio, this option gives you the ability to work on your HD projects at home or on the go—without losing session information.
* Please note: While you can mix surround sound with the Complete Production Toolkit 2 option, Mbox Pro is the only interface in the Mbox family that provides multiple output channels to monitor up to 5.1 surround.