Finally, work with digital equalizers that look, sound, and behave like real analog EQs. Pultec equalizers deliver smooth, sweet EQ and an extremely high-quality tube audio signal path. And like most studio classics, they're incredibly easy to use.
Grab a knob, give it a twist, and everything just sounds great. Every time. Use them anywhere you'd use the originals—on individual tracks, critical vocals, or across a stereo mix for mastering applications.
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- Pro Tools LE, M-Powered or Pro Tools 9 (RTAS)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP (32-and 64-bit)||AAX Native (32-and 64-bit)||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||VENUE AAX||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Copy protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz