The Power of VENUE—Everywhere
When we first introduced the head-turning S3L System, the industry took notice and soon embraced it at major festivals, clubs, and tours for the sheer sound quality, power, and mixing creativity it brought to any size performance space. And now we’ve made it even better. With the VENUE | S3L-X System, you get even greater versatility, reliability, and value for the stage, studio, and beyond.
Like S3L, S3L-X is a highly scalable, Ethernet AVB-networked modular system that enables you to mix and record live shows with incredible efficiency. And now with S3L-X, you can streamline FOH, monitor, and broadcast workflows by sharing the same I/O across multiple S3L-X Systems, with full automatic gain compensation. Plus, you can set up a mobile recording/mixing studio using just the VENUE | S3 surface and Pro Tools | Software on a laptop, making VENUE | S3L-X the most versatile system in live sound.
- Mix anything, everywhere—from major festivals to clubs with the tiniest FOH spaces
- Share the same I/O across two or more S3L-X Systems, with complete auto gain tracking
- Mix DAW sessions using S3 as a standalone mixing surface and 4x6 audio interface
- Keep pace with the latest sound processing innovations with 64-bit AAX DSP plug-in support
- Scale the modular system to accommodate any size performance, from 16–64 mic pres
- Get exceptional sound quality, plus reliable Ethernet AVB connectivity, without the cable bulk
- Achieve maximum performance with 2x more RAM compared to S3L
- Record directly to Pro Tools (or other DAW) through a simple laptop Ethernet connection
- Get great reliability for the road with the rugged, reinforced engine design
- Monitor with confidence through the higher output, lower noise headphone amp