You've heard SansAmp PSA-1 on thousands of recordings, on everything from drums and bass to vocals and harmonica. Now add it to your own mixes. A favorite among touring artists and recording professionals, SansAmp PSA-1 provides a wide range of amplifier emulation, harmonic generation, cabinet simulation, and equalization tone shaping options.
Use it to add warmth and punch to existing tracks, or record bass and guitar direct into Pro Tools with the SansAmp XDI direct recording interface (available separately). Capture guitar tones—free of muddy sound degradation or excess noise—then go digital and dial up any tone imaginable.
SansAmp PSA-1 comes bundled with Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD software.
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- Pro Tools LE, M-Powered or Pro Tools 9 (RTAS)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP (32-and 64-bit)||AAX Native (32-and 64-bit)||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||VENUE AAX||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz