SoundReplacer allows you to replace or mix an existing audio track with new samples from your sound library. SoundReplacer allows you to retain the original feel by matching the timing and automatically adjusting the dynamics of the replacement sound to match the changing levels of the original performance.
Up to three separate samples can be used to blend with or completely replace an original performance. Variations in amplitude within the performance determine which sample is triggered at a given time.
- Trigger up to three samples, each set to a threshold zone of your choosing
- Crossfade or hardshift between samples
- Adjustable mix slider sets the amount of sample replacement
- Expand/contract a performance's dynamic range
- Peak Align option assures phase-accurate alignment
|OS||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Macintosh OS X|
Copy Protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz