Space is the ultimate reverb plug-in for music and post-production applications. From the largest concert hall to the densest plate reverb, Space delivers the pristine sound of natural reverb spaces with the familiar controls used in high-end hardware reverb units. By combining the sampled acoustics of real reverb spaces with advanced DSP algorithms, Space offers stunning realism with full control of reverb parameters in mono, stereo, and surround formats.
In addition to presets that save both the IR waveform and control settings, Space also enables you to manage a group of settings called snapshots, which you can quickly switch between using a single, automatable control—very useful in audio post production for firing different reverbs at scene changes.
Space also includes a comprehensive library of high-quality sampled reverb spaces and effects that are ideal for music and post applications.
Download additional impulse responses from the Space Impulse Response Library.
- The ultimate convolution reverb for music and post-production applications
- Snapshots mode supports rapid seamless changes between 10 different reverb scenes
- Full input and output surround metering on screen at all times
- Impulse responses stored in Pro Tools session for easy sharing
- Zero latency on Pro Tools|HDX systems
- Supports AAX DSP, AAX Native, and AudioSuite processing
- Fully featured reverb engine for mono, stereo and (with Pro Tools HD) surround formats up to 5.0
- Includes a library of reverb and effect impulses for music and post
- Impulse library browser for quick and easy auditioning
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sample rates
- Qualified Avid audio or video system
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native) running Pro Tools 11.1 or higher software
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 11.1 or higher software (AAX Native, AudioSuite)
- iLok 2 USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
Got TL Space (TDM) or TL Space Native? Your upgrade to Space (AAX DSP/Native) is on us—find installers for your free upgrade in your Avid Account
Compatibility—includes legacy versions
|OS||AAX DSP |
(32 and 64-bit)
|AAX Native |
(32 and 64-bit)
|TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Copy Protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 96 kHz
VENUE Instructions: requires manual installation