Shipping Soon!Get notified when it's available
Accelerate Your Video Editing and Finishing
Edit, finish, and master video and film projects faster, easier, and in ways you never thought possible. Symphony 5.5 Nitris DX is now more flexible than ever, so you can work with practically any media format, gain more powerful hardware acceleration, and speed up your editing and finishing tasks with Artist Series control surfaces. With Symphony Nitris DX, you get a complete turnkey system that integrates ACE-certified Symphony editing (based on Media Composer) and finishing tools, the new Nitris DX AVC-Intra video I/O interface, and a powerful Mac- or Windows-based workstation. Together, you get the real-time horsepower you need for high-throughput, high-quality HD RGB 4:4:4 and SD finishing.
Symphony 5.5 highlights
- Accelerate AVC-Intra workflows and more
- Edit HDCAM SR Lite footage natively
- Speed up clip searching with PhraseFind (watch the video)
- Take hands-on control with the Artist Series (watch the video)
- Directly tweak transitions with the Smart Tool (watch the video)
- Gain better search capabilities
- Work with audio more easily and creatively
- Fuel your creativity with the Production Suite
- See more features
Do I qualify for a free upgrade?
You’re eligible to receive a free upgrade to Symphony 5.5 if you meet one of the following requirements:
- You purchased and registered a Symphony Nitris DX system or Symphony 5 upgrade on or after February 8, 2011 through March 8, 2011 (register your system or upgrade when available). Downloads must be completed by March 31 2011.
- You have a valid Avid Support contract/plan (just log in to the Download Center to get your free upgrade when available).