TL Utilities includes three essential toolset additions to any Pro Tools plug-in collection: TL Metro, TL InTune, and TL MasterMeter.
- TL Metro—A versatile metronome that makes it quick and easy to create a click track
- TL InTune—A professional tuner with the performance of a rack-mounted digital tuner and the convenience of a Pro Tools plug-in
- TL MasterMeter—The first oversampling meter for Pro Tools, designed for critical mixing and mastering applications
TL Utilities comes bundled with Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD software.
TL Metro—This versatile metronome eliminates the time-consuming work of manually creating a click track.
- Linkable to the Pro Tools transport
- Tempos from 40 to 250 bpm, adjustable to 1/100th of a beat resolution
- Tap tempo function
- Adjustable number of beats per measure
- Visual indication of accent and regular beats
- Controls for accented notes; quarter, eighth, and sixteenth notes; as well as triplets
- User-customizable samples with individual volume levels
TL InTune—This professional tuner delivers the performance of a rack-mounted digital tuner in a Pro Tools plug-in.
- Easy-to-use GUI
- Visual and audible tuning
- Needle and strobe meter options
- Accurate and rapid DSP-powered tuning algorithms
- Adjustable reference frequency from 410 to 480 Hz
- Selection of reference tones
- Wide range of presets for different tuning types
- User creation of custom tuning presets
TL MasterMeter—This oversampling meter is designed for critical mixing and mastering applications.
- Displays both regular and inter-sample peaks
- 2x, 4x, and 8x oversampling DSP models
- Sample-accurate historical peak list, which can be exported to the clipboard
- Time code displayed in either samples or minutes and seconds
- Programmable time code offset
- Support for sessions at up to 192 kHz
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP||AAX Native||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
Copy protection: iLok required (sold separately)Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz