Go bigger and faster than ever
When it comes to mixing live sound, having the tools you need to present the highest quality audio possible—quickly, easily, and reliably—is of the utmost importance. With VENUE 3, we took your feedback to heart, delivering the features you asked for and faster workflows to speed up all aspects of your mixing—no matter which VENUE system you use. And for VENUE SC48 users, you can create even bigger, better mixes and recordings—with more input processing channels, Pro Tools recording/playback tracks, busses, and plug-ins.
What’s new for all VENUE users2011 TEC Award for Sound Reinforcement Console Technology, VENUE 2.9
- Record and play back up to 32 Pro Tools channels (up from 18) over FireWire (SC48 and FWx Option Card users)
- Create bigger mixes with expanded input processing channels in SC48 (increased from 48 to 64) and VENUE Mix Rack (increased from 64 to 80) Systems
- Manage multiple Aux busses with ease, now that Aux bus names are displayed on the Inputs page
- Get HPF settings included in all EQ presets, and when copying/pasting EQ settings
- Quickly configure your console layout by simply dragging and dropping channel strips
- Get fast access to the Inputs page by double-pressing the Select button
- Program the Console User button in the Events List to perform common tasks such as tap tempo or recalling a snapshot
- Quickly cancel Multi-Select mode by pressing the Multi-Select button
What’s new for VENUE SC48 users
- Handle larger monitor mixes, now with 24 busses available (up from 16)
- Create better mixes with more plug-ins, now with 40 plug-in slots (up from 20)
- Supports the new Stage 48 remote I/Os box and companion Ethernet Snake Card
Complimentary VENUE 3 upgrades
If you purchased and registered a VENUE D-Show System, Profile System, Mix Rack System, SC48, FOH Rack, Mix Rack, or VENUE Software Upgrade Kit—on or after January 1, 2012—that came with an earlier version of software, you’re eligible to receive a complimentary upgrade to VENUE 3. Please be sure to register your purchase by April 30, 2012 to qualify (we’ll send you an email with instructions to download your upgrade once you do).
If you purchase a VENUE SC48 Remote Conversion Bundle or Ethernet Snake Card to use with your existing SC48, you are also eligible to receive a complimentary upgrade to VENUE 3 software. You will receive your upgrade from your dealer at the time of purchase.