Add classic Voce effects to your tracks that sound great on any instrument.
Voce Spin provides the most accurate simulation of the well-loved rotating speaker. The plug-in features 15 classic recording setups with horn resonance, speaker crossover, varying microphone placement and ven the "Memphis" sound with the lower drum's slow motor unplugged. Customize exactly the sound you want with more than a dozen fully automatable parameters.
Voce Chorus/Vibrato re-creates the B-3 organ's mechanical scanner vibrato. You get three settings of chorus and three settings of vibrato on one cool knob. Fun and easy to use, this classic effect has been used for over 60 years. Talk about vintage!
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP (32-and 64-bit)||AAX Native (32-and 64-bit)||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||VENUE AAX||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Copy protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz
Distributed and supported by Avid. To purchase, order online at the Avid store. All prices, features, and specifications subject to change without notice.