DINR, Avid's award-winning Intelligent Noise Reduction plug-in, effectively reduces unwanted noise — including tape hiss, guitar-amp buzz, and air conditioner rumble — for cleaner, more professional sounding audio.
Since DINR analyzes and subtracts noise entirely within the digital realm, the results can be virtually free of side effects — such as distortion, dynamic modulation (pumping and breathing), and the undesired fluctuations in frequency response associated with conventional noise reduction systems.
- Professional-quality broadband noise reduction
- Broadband Noise Reduction compatible with Pro Tools systems running on Mac OS or Windows
- High fidelity, real-time processing with TDM and file-based processing with AudioSuite
- Unparalleled cost-effectiveness
- Automation features including dynamic TDM plug-in automation
|OS||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Macintosh OS X|
Copy Protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 96 kHz
For Pro Tools|24 MIX Users
If you are currently running Pro Tools software 6.0 or higher with Pro Tools|24 MIX hardware, do not install plug-ins posted here because Pro Tools|24 MIX systems are no longer supported. Pro Tools 6.4.1 MIX plug-ins can be found in the MIX Support area.