Save up to 52% on Symphony Bundles
It’s a new year—how about resolving to put an end to wasting time with imprecise editing tools, unreliable media management, and needless rendering and round-tripping. If your current editing system isn’t cutting it, now’s the best time to kick it to the curb and get a fresh start—and even fresher savings—with the system trusted by more professionals in the film, television, and video industries.
For a limited time, save $6,000 (USD) when your purchase Symphony with one year of Avid Expert Plus Support and either a Mojo DX or Nitris DX interface:
- Buy a Symphony 6.5 with Mojo DX bundle for just $5,499 (that’s over 50% off), or
- Buy a Symphony 6.5 with Nitris DX bundle for just $7,999 (that’s over 40% off)
- Accelerate your storytelling with ultra-accurate yet flexible editing tools and 64-bit performance
- Directly access and edit RED, ProRes, QuickTime, AVCHD, ARRI ALEXA, XDCAM, P2, and other file-based media without transcoding
- Mix and match formats, frame rates, resolutions, and more in the same timeline—in real time
- Edit on the fly with the Smart Tool or with high precision using full-featured editing tools
- Edit stereoscopic 3D projects with a full set of advanced tools and workflows
- Create studio-quality surround mixes right within your editing software
- Integrate into any production pipeline and collaborate with ease
- Create stunning visual effects and transitions with the included Boris Continuum Complete
- Correct and enhance color, with full 4:4:4 HD RGB color support, using advanced and secondary color correction tools, including Luma, Channels, and source side correction
- Create and deliver multiformat finals in the highest quality with Universal Mastering (with Nitris DX only)
Choose your interface
When you pair Symphony together with Mojo DX or Nitris DX, you’ll discover the tightly integrated, accelerated hardware advantage of Avid Intelligent Architecture—from capture and edit to monitoring and output. These optimized designs take care of the heavy lifting, eliminating bottlenecks and freeing up computer power for effects and playback, so you achieve highly responsive real-time editing—even when using the latest generation of HD codecs.
- If you work mostly in the digital domain and don’t require Universal Mastering, bundle Symphony with Mojo DX, which offers HD Anamorphic (thin raster) support, a variety of digital I/O (SD-SDI, HD-SDI, ADAT, and S/PDIF), analog I/O (TRS), HDMI monitor output, and timecode and sync connections
- If your work ranges from tape to tapeless and analog to digital—or you work with AVC-Intra media—bundle Symphony with Nitris DX, which offers real-time DNxHD and/or AVC-Intra encoding, full-frame stereo 3D support, HD Anamorphic (thin raster) support, Universal Mastering, ancillary data support, a variety of digital I/O (SD-SDI, HD-SDI, AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF), a variety of analog I/O (component, composite, S-Video, XLR, TRS), HDMI monitor output, and timecode and sync connections
Stop waiting and start working now—visit your local Avid reseller for details and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
Expiration: Offer expires March 15, 2013.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions; special or volume discounts and other fees may apply. All offers are while supplies last. Product features, specifications, systems requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices are USMSRP for the U.S. and Canada only and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Avid office or reseller for prices outside the U.S and Canada.
Product Trials and Beta Software
Get these free tryouts or beta versions of the Avid family of products. There is software available in video, asset management, animation and audio.
Product Trial Offers
Take advantage of these great discounts on Avid products.
Avid Ongoing Programs.