Pro Tools Operator Music
Music Production is all about efficiency, flexibility and creativity. The Pro Tools Operator (Music) certification courses will guide you through the twists and turns of music production, and show you how Pro Tools can bring out the best in your music-from tracking and editing, through mixing and mastering. When you're done with your courses, you have the opportunity to join the proud ranks of Pro Tools Certified Operators (Music).
The major benefits of becoming a Certified Pro Tools Operator revolve around industry recognition and jobs.
A Certified Pro Tools Operator credential provides:
- An extra level of confidence in your skills-for you as a user and for your prospective employers
- Immediate industry recognition of proven expertise
- A listing in Avid's searchable database (with your approval)
How do I become a Pro Tools Operator?
- Complete all Pro Tools 100- and 200-level courses and course projects/exercises at an official Avid Learning Partner
- Pass each course completion exam and pass the final Pro Tools Operator certification exam at an official Avid Learning Partner
What kind of schools offer 200-level courses?
The 200-level courses are available through:
- Certified Training Locations
- Authorized Pro Schools
How long is certification good for?
Pro Tools Certification does not expire. You become certified for a particular version of Pro Tools software. Then, Certified Pro Tools Operators and Experts have an option to update their certification by taking the Pro Tools update exam.
How to take exam?
The Pro Tools Operator Exam is delivered electronically by the same Avid Learning Partner where your prerequisite courses were taken. To take the exam you must:
- Complete all Pro Tools 100- and 200-level courses and course projects/exercises at an official Avid Authorized Pro School
- Pass each course completion exam and pass the final Pro Tools Operator certification exam at an Avid Learning Partner