IPC 300 Interplay Central For Administrators
1 day (includes ½ day Avid Interplay Central for Users course.)
Interplay Central streamlines workflow by changing the way media professionals access, create, share, and manage media. Designed to accommodate a wide array of workflows, Interplay Central provides real-time media access through a web client and access to the iNEWS scripts and rundown via Blackberry smart phone.
This course is designed for the experienced iNEWS and Interplay Production system administrator who will manage Interplay Central and its components. Students learn to add users and groups, configure settings, perform maintenance tasks, and basic troubleshooting. The first half of this course presents the Interplay Central features and tasks which are supported by the system administrator.
System administrators who will maintain Interplay Central including user and settings management and maintenance.
Students should have system administration experience managing ISIS 7000, Interplay Production and iNEWS systems.
These skills may be acquired through experience or by attending the following courses:
- UN 212 ISIS 7000 for System Administrators
- WG 213 Avid Interplay for Administrators
- IN 300 iNEWS for Administrators
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Interplay Central configuration and components
- Add users and groups to Interplay Central
- Manage Interplay Central product settings
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Perform basic troubleshooting