PT 400 ACSR Pro Tools Systems
Suggested length: 3 days online, 2 days classroom
The Pro Tools PT400 ACSR course is a hybrid online and classroom/Instructor-led training program, starting with three days of online remote training, followed by two days of training with instructors at an Avid facility, for a total of 5 days, non-consecutive. There is an initial Online Exam and the hands on activity concludes with a Practical Exam for certification.
Students learn configuration and troubleshooting techniques to minimize system downtime and maximize productivity, focusing on Pro Tools HD software and hardware problems. Lab work and role playing give students practical experience. After completing the class, participants are able to provide first-line support to the Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD customer base.
This course is targeted at:
- Support and maintenance personnel
- Pro Tools HD users
- Completion of the Pro Tools 101 course or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems
- Technical and operational knowledge of Avid Pro Tools HD systems is recommended
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and configure Mac & PC CPUs and Operating Systems for use with Pro Tools software & hardware
- Install and configure Avid Pro Tools HD software & hardware
- Review and identify Pro Tools HD hardware including audio interfaces, PCIe cards, synchronization devices, etc.
- Explore, install, configure and troubleshoot synchronization concepts
- Compare capabilities between Pro Tools product lines
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems on Avid Pro Tools systems
Contact Avid Training
For any questions, please contact Avid Training at: