Pro Tools 130 Pro Tools for Game Audio
This course provides students with exposure to the core skills, workflow, and concepts involved in creating and implementing game audio using Pro Tools systems. It covers basic sound design techniques along with example workflows. Session time is divided between demonstration and hands-on practice, with ample time to experiment with sample material.
This course is designed for end-users with basic Pro Tools skills, including:
- Sound Editors
- Multimedia Producers, or anyone wishing to become involved in sound for games and interactive media.
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools (required)
- Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I (recommended)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand game audio workflow
- Work with dialog
- Incorporate Foley
- Add sound effects
- Work with background (ambient) sounds
- Create an interactive music score
- Incorporate realistic vehicle sounds
- Create dynamic cinematics