Pro Tools 310I ICON Mixing Techniques
Suggested length: 3 days
This course focuses on advanced ICON mixing techniques in both music and post-production environments. This course provides comprehensive, hands-on ICON training, and is offered in several different training options, including expert-level certification. To attain expert-level ICON Mixer certification, you must complete the ICON training course and pass the optional hands-on certification exam offered at Avid Learning Partners.
AudienceThis course is designed for end-users with intermediate control surface skills who are looking to use the ICON series of work surfaces in their production environments.
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I
- Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production II
- Pro Tools 205: Worksurface Guide
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ICON worksurface layout
- Configure XMON for monitoring audio
- Navigate tracks on the console
- Employ editing, zooming and navigation techniques
- Understand the ICON Channel Strip
- Control plug-ins
- Assign Custom Fader groups, plug-in mapping and Mix/Edit Groups using the console.
- Work with Surround Panners
Contact Avid Training
For any questions, please contact Avid Training at: