UN212 Avid ISIS 7000 System Administration
Suggested length: 2 days
In this class students will learn how to administer their Avid ISIS 7000 system. We will review how to replace a failed data drive and configure storage groups and workspaces. Students will also learn basic maintenance and troubleshooting on the System Director and ISIS Chassis hardware.
The two days of training address multiple audiences including:
- Engineers tasked with maintaining and troubleshooting the ISIS hardware
- Media Managers responsible for workspace management and media deletion.
Students should be familiar with the Avid editing applications and terminology.
- Understanding Avid ISIS Terms and Concepts
- Navigating through the ISIS Management Console
- Configuring Storage Groups and Workspaces
- Replacing a Failed Data Drive