WG450 ACSR Fast Track Elite Certification
12 days, including 10 days classroom and 2 days virtual instruction
The Avid ACSR Fast Track Elite Certification program provides an accelerated path to Avid Certified Support Representative (ACSR) Elite Certification. This intense, 12-day program presents the training and post-course certification testing for Editor, Shared Storage, and Workgroup Support Certificates.
Students receive concentrated delivery of the Editor Systems Support (CS400), Shared Storage System Support (UN422), and Workgroups Support Services (WG433) courses. Three certification exams are administered during the 10 day session.
After successfully completing the program, the student will have ACSR Elite Certification which includes these three certificates:
- Editor Support Services Certification
- Shared Storage Support Services Certification
- Workgroups Support Services Certification
The program combines 2 days of virtual instruction followed by 10 days classroom instruction with hands-on labs.
Because the delivery of this course has been compressed to ten days, students should expect to attend extended class hours and study and prepare for exams in the evenings.
This accelerated certification program is designed for those who are primarily responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting an ISIS and Interplay infrastructure, including:
- Traditional video engineer who needs to compliment their skill set with IT and Avid product knowledge.
- IT engineer who needs exposure to a video workflow and Avid-specific IT requirements.
- Customers and resellers who are currently supporting Avid broadcast or post workflows but need to expand or formalize skills in a workgroup environment.
To be successful in this program, students should have experience and knowledge of:
- Avid professional editing systems and non-linear editing concepts.
- Networking, including IP addressing, subnet masks, Active Directory, and DNS.
- Drive technology
- RAID technology
- Bandwidth and bandwidth technologies
- Computer system architecture
- Windows and Mac operating systems
Customers who are responsible for maintaining a day-to-day workflow in a production environment, for example deleting, archiving, and database customization should have one year Interplay administration experience or should arrange to attend the WG 213 Interplay Administration class before enrolling in this program.
In order to provide accelerated instruction, all program participants must meet the course prerequisites for experience and knowledge. This will allow instructors to present the course content in an abbreviated timeframe. Students who do not have the prerequisite skills and knowledge should enroll in the traditional certification course path.
Prior to being accepted into this program, each student must pass the pre-course assessment. This online exam assesses the student’s prerequisite knowledge and experience. Pre-course exam competencies are listed at the end of this description.
After you register for this course, you will be sent details on the pre-course assessment, including a list of core competencies which will be assessed.
The program is presented in three parts, each of which concludes with a certification exam.
Part I: Editor Support Certification (CS400) Click here for more information.
Part II Storage Support Certification (UN422) Click here for more information.
Part III: Workgroup Support Certification (WG433) Click here for more information.