An Avid Certified Support Representative: Elite has achieved the pinnacle of Avid Certified Support Representative (ACSR) status by demonstrating the depth of their technical skills and capabilities to the very highest level across an associated range of Avid products and solutions within the ACSR program. The ACSR: Elite certification credential is awarded once an individual successfully passes and holds all four ACSR Certification titles illustrated in the certification path below.
ACSR: Elite candidates start their development path by achieving either ACSR: Media Composer or ACSR: Pro Tools certification. They then progress on and select from one of the Avid storage systems ACSR certifications, ACSR: ISIS | 7500 or ACSR: Avid NEXIS. Next they pass the ACSR: Interplay | Production certification exam, before completing the path with ACSR: MediaCentral Platform.
ACSR: Elite certification status provides:
- The highest level of Industry recognition of proven expertise possible as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure and support Avid products and systems
- Access to the ACSR technical community for peer to peer communication
- Recognition by peers and employers of your superior Avid technical skills and capabilities
- A specific ACSR: Elite certification logo to add to marketing materials, websites, business cards to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's Certification Registry as an ACSR: Elite accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a Certificate of Achievement
Do I need to sit a specific Certification exam to be ACSR: Elite?
No. You need to pass and hold current Certifications in the four separate ACSR Certification exams, starting with ACSR: Media Composer or ACSR: Pro Tools, then ACSR: ISIS | 7500 or ACSR: Avid NEXIS | 5500, ACSR: Interplay and ACSR: MediaCentral Platform.
Do I need to attend training to become an ACSR: Elite?
ACSR: Elite certification is achieved by passing the relevant Avid Certification exams, not by attending training courses. Avid Education’s classroom, eLearning, Virtual Class, and Blended training options provide an optimal way to develop in-demand skills and capabilities—providing individuals with real value and business benefits in the work environment.
How do I maintain my ACSR: Elite certification?
In order to maintain your ACSR: Elite certification status, you must comply with all current ACSR recertification requirements. Please contact your local Avid Education team for the latest details.