Get Greater Media Performance and Protection
Trade up your storage now and get huge savings on Avid NEXIS
From broadcast, on demand, and OTT, to video streaming, social media, and mobile apps, media organizations are under pressure to create more content for these platforms to survive and thrive in today’s digital domain. That’s a whole lot of media! Avid NEXIS takes the stress and complexity out of even the most demanding production pipelines, enabling your team to share media and complete projects faster, together.
And now through June 15, 2018, you can get greater performance, protection, capacity, and savings when you trade in your old Avid ISIS or third-party storage system towards a more powerful and reliable Avid NEXIS shared storage or nearline solution.
Why trade up to Avid NEXIS?
- Accelerate team collaboration across all facets of production and storage tiers—from online and nearline, to high-speed finishing
- Protect prized media with the utmost security against up to five simultaneous disk failures
- Experience greater performance with access to more than 25 GB/s of bandwidth
- Scale capacity and bandwidth as needed, with more than 6 PB of total networked storage
- Get the flexibility to provision and repurpose your storage for your production needs
- Adapt workspace capacity, performance, and protection on the fly to the project and client
- Boost workflow efficiency across your entire MediaCentral production environment
- Get more reliable storage and significant savings when you take advantage of this offer
Get serious savings
|One Avid ISIS | 7500 (128 TB) engine
||One Avid NEXIS | E4
|Up to four Avid ISIS | 7500 (128 TB) engines
||One Avid NEXIS | E5
||$15,000 USD per engine—up to $60,000 USD with a four-engine trade-up
|One Avid ISIS | 7500 (64 TB) engine
||One Avid NEXIS | E4
Put an end to production bottlenecks and your aging disk drive worries and trade up to Avid NEXIS today. Contact Avid Sales or your local reseller for details and take advantage now.
But hurry—this special offer expires June 15, 2018
* Eligible third-party systems include storage from EditShare, Facilis, ProMAX, Quantum, and Studio Network Solutions with at least 16 hard disk drives, a minimum 20 TB capacity, and are less than 6 years old at the time of trade-in.