Time Shift is a free DigiRack™ AudioSuite™ plug-in that delivers high-quality time stretching and pitch shifting for all Pro Tools® and Avid DNA ™ systems. Equipped with four distinct algorithms, Time Shift lets you tailor the processing to different types of source material. Choose Polyphonic to change a guitar or keyboard performance, or a full mix. Select Monophonic if you’re altering vocals or solo instruments. Pick Rhythmic to compress or stretch a loop. Or use Varispeed when you’re converting the sample rate of an audio file.
Time Shift offers multichannel, multi-input phase-coherent processing so you can modify multi-tracked performances while maintaining the phase relationship between mics and tracks. With a wide range for stretching, compressing, and pitch-shifting, you can achieve anything from mild to extreme results. However you use it, Time Shift is an impressive addition to the free collection of DigiRack plug-ins included with all Pro Tools and Avid® picture systems.
Note: TCE Trim tool and AudioSuite Preview Mode are supported by Time Shift in the Pro Tools HD 7.2 software release and will be implemented in a future version of Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered.
- High-quality time stretching and pitch shifting
- Four different time-stretching/pitch-shifting algorithms for different types of source audio material
- Polyphonic: Professional time stretching and pitch shifting for polyphonic audio material
- Monophonic: Formant-correct processing and formant shifting ideal for vocals and solo instruments
- Rhythmic: Perfect for percussive, rhythmic audio files
- Varispeed: Optimal when converting the sample rate of audio files
- Pro Tools TCE Trim tool support for increased time-stretching/pitch-shifting workflow efficiency*
- Multichannel and multi-input phase-coherent processing
- High-quality time compression/expansion with 25% to 400% range for processing a file from 1/4 to 4x its original duration
- High-quality pitch shifting from two octaves below to two octaves above the original pitch
- Easy-to-read display fields with user selectable display types
- Support for AudioSuite Preview Mode*
- AudioSuite file-based processing with support for Pro Tools|HD®, Pro Tools LE™, Pro Tools M-Powered™, and Avid DNA systems
* These features supported in the Pro Tools HD 7.2 software release and a future version of Pro Tools LE.
Avid-qualified Windows XP– or Mac-based Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools M-Powered, running Pro Tools 7.0 and higher. Avid Xpress, Xpress DV or DNA system.
|OS||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Macintosh OS X|