VENUE Mix Rack is the key component to one of Avid’s most affordable VENUE live sound systems. As an alternative to employing a local VENUE FOH Rack and remote Stage Rack in a system, Mix Rack combines all I/O, computer control, and processing power into a single compact enclosure. It’s compatible with VENUE D-Show and VENUE Profile consoles, offers expandable DSP for optimal TDM plug-in processing, employs VENUE software, and enables full Pro Tools integration with an optional interface card.
- Durable 11-space steel rack houses local and remote I/O, computer control (Windows XPe platform), and processing cards
- 48 high-quality, fully recallable, analog XLR mic/line inputs (maximum capacity); 16 analog XLR line outputs (expandable to 32)
- Supports up to three DSP Mix Engine cards (comes standard with two), allowing up to 64 processing channels to be mixed using a D-Show or Profile console, with ample headroom for TDM plug-in processing
- 8 analog TRS line inputs and outputs
- Dedicated analog and digital 2-track connections, 1x1 MIDI I/O, Word Clock I/O, and intercom and talkback facilities
- ECx interface for remote control of the system via a wired or wireless laptop or computer
- Includes VENUE Software, the industry’s easiest yet most comprehensive graphical user interface, for system control and show file portability
- Supports optional cards for A-Net connectivity, expanded analog or AES digital output, Pro Tools HD or Pro Tools LE integration, and more
- Add distributed I/O flexibility with the optional Stage 48 and companion Ethernet Snake Card
The Complete VENUE System
Mix Rack is an integrated I/O and processing component option, and an integral part of a complete VENUE Mix Rack System. Select the system below to see how Mix Rack fits in.
VENUE system based around the Profile console offers the most affordable entry into VENUE.