FOH Rack serves as the central processing component of the VENUE live sound system. Generally positioned near the console, FOH Rack houses an embedded control computer and DSP Mix Engine cards, with room for additional hardware option cards, providing connectivity for local inserts and outboard devices. FOH Rack is compatible with VENUE D-Show and VENUE Profile consoles, works in conjunction with Stage Rack for remote stage connections, employs VENUE software as its graphical user interface, and enables full Pro Tools integration with optional interface cards.
- Durable 10-space steel rack houses local I/O, computer control (Windows XPe platform), and processing cards
- Includes VENUE software, the industry’s easiest yet most comprehensive control software
- Supports up to five DSP Mix Engine cards (comes standard with three), allowing up to 128 processing channels to be mixed using D-Show or Profile, with ample headroom for TDM plug-in processing
- Dedicated analog and digital 2-track connections, intercom and talkback facilities, and outputs for near-field speaker monitoring
- ECx card for remote control of the system via a wired or wireless laptop or computer
- Supports optional cards for additional analog and digital I/O, Pro Tools integration, Stage Rack expansion, and more
- Comes standard with dual redundant, field-replaceable power supplies
The Complete VENUE System
FOH Rack is a processing component option, and an integral part of a complete VENUE live sound system. Select a system below to see how FOH Rack fits in.
VENUE D-Show System
Complete VENUE system based around the VENUE D-Show console offers the greatest I/O and console expandability.
VENUE Profile System
Complete VENUE system based around the VENUE Profile console offers great I/O expandability and a compact console