Pro Tools Operator Post
In the competitive world of audio post production, knowing the tools of the trade (and how to use them efficiently) is a key to success. The pathway to the Pro Tools Operator (Post) certification will empower you with the skills you need to make the most of your Pro Tools system in a Post Production environment. When successfully completed, your Pro Tools Operator (Post) certification will be a valuable, industry-recognized credential.
The major benefits of becoming a Certified Pro Tools Operator revolve around industry recognition and jobs.
A Certified Pro Tools Operator credential provides
- An extra level of confidence in your skills-for you as a user, and for your prospective employers
- Immediate industry recognition of proven expertise.
A listing in Avid's searchable online Certification Directory (with your approval)
How do I become a Pro Tools Operator?
- Complete all Pro Tools 100- and 200-level courses and course projects/exercises at an official Avid Learning Partner
- Pass each course completion exam and pass the final Pro Tools Operator certification exam at an official Avid Learning Partner
What kind of schools offer 200-level courses?
The 200-level courses are available through:
- Certified Training Locations
- Authorized Pro Schools
How long is certification good for?
Pro Tools Certification does not expire. Instead, you are certified for a particular version of Pro Tools software. Then, Certified Pro Tools Operators and Experts have an option to update their certification by taking the Pro Tools update exam for the next version.
How to take exam?
The Pro Tools Operator Exam is delivered electronically by the same Avid Learning Partner where you took your prerequisite courses. To take the exam you must:
- Complete all Pro Tools 100- and 200-level courses and course projects/exercises at an official Digidesign Authorized Pro School
- Pass each course completion exam and pass the final Pro Tools Operator certification exam at an Avid Learning Partner