DB25-XLR M+F AES/EBU DigiSnake, 4'
Avid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals. DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
- DB25 to four XLR Male and four XLR Female connectors.
- Below 192 kHz, AES/EBU carries two channels per line; so this snake simultaneously transmits eight in and eight out via the eight XLR connectors
- At 192 kHz sample rate, 192 I/O is using dual wire transmission so this snake transmits four in and four out. In this case, the connector labeled "output 1&2" is output 1, "output 3&4" is output 2, and so forth
- The four XLRM jackets are black and the four XLRF wire jackets are yellow. All include appropriate labeling
- Product MH097; length: 4 feet