MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 (RTAS)
Developed by the creator of the parametric EQ, George Massenburg, Massenburg DesignWorks Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 emulates the filter curves of Massenburg’s legendary GML 8200 reference-standard equalizer for Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems. With its unprecedented clarity, unmatched smoothness, and excellent high-frequency response, this powerful RTAS EQ plug-in will help you achieve optimal definition in your mixes.
- Wide frequency selection, from 10 Hz to 41 kHz, with variable Q and choice of three- or five-band EQ
- Double-precision 48-bit processing for unprecedented clarity
- Emulates GML 8200 constant shape reciprocal filter curves — the industry-standard reference
- IsoPeak® functionality lets you quickly solo a target frequency band
- A/B snapshots allow settings comparisons
|Special Upgrade Pricing
Own a previous version of MDW® Hi-Res Parametric EQ. Avid is offering special upgrade pricing to all current owners, available for purchase from the Avid Store, as follows:
MDW® Hi-Res Parametric EQ emulates the constant shape reciprocal filter curves of Massenburg’s legendary GML 8200 equalizer — the industry-standard reference. The plug-in offers a choice of three or five bands of equalization (both versions support the ultra-wide 10 Hz to 41 kHz frequency range) to target certain frequencies, or conserve DSP resources when only three bands of EQ are needed.
MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ offers a number of features to help you achieve better mixes. It allows you to view the frequency grid in 6, 12, or 24 dB resolution for more editing precision. IsoPeak® lets you quickly isolate and sweep through the frequency spectrum to find a targeted frequency. You can also toggle between two EQ band settings using A/B snapshots, copy one setting to the other, and invert the phase of a track.
MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 lives up to its high-resolution name. The plug-in delivers double-precision 48-bit processing for optimal clarity with natural-sounding results. It also provides high-resolution 96 kHz sample-rate processing for audio recorded at 48 kHz or 96 kHz, and 192 kHz sample-rate processing for 192 kHz audio, allowing for increased headroom, fewer artifacts, and more predictable filter curves. And with a variable Qs (adjustable bandwidths) from 25.6 (1/18 of an octave) to 0.1 (6-2/3 octaves), MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 delivers unmatched precision.
- Avid-qualified Windows- or Mac-based Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.3 or higher software
- iLok USB Smart Key (sold separately), Internet access, and free iLok.com account for authorization
|OS||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Macintosh OS X|
Copy Protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz
Massenburg Design Works