Tel-Ray Variable Delay
In the early 1960s, technicians at a small company experimented with electronics and technology. When they came up with something great, they would tell Ray (the boss).
One invention involved a tuna can, a motor, and a few tablespoons of cancer-causing oil. The creation: an "Electronic Memory Unit"—a technology, they were sure, that would be of great interest to companies like IBM and NASA.
Though it never made it to the moon, the killer technology that gives Tel-Ray its unique sound was licensed by most every major guitar amp manufacturer. And it sounds great on other sounds too.
Add an echo to any voice or instrument using the Tel-Ray Variable Delay. It provides lush delay, amazing echo, and warms up your tracks and mixes.
- Qualified Avid audio or video system:
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native)
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10 or higher software (AAX Native)
- Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter software/system (RTAS and/or AudioSuite)
- Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
- VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)
|OS||AAX DSP (32-and 64-bit)||AAX Native (32-and 64-bit)||TDM HD Accel||TDM HD||TDM VENUE||RTAS||AudioSuite|
|Mac OS X|
|Windows 7 and 8|
Copy protection: iLok required (sold separately)
Maximum supported sample rate: 192 kHz