Go bigger and faster than ever
When it comes to mixing live sound, having the tools you need to present the highest quality audio possible—quickly, easily, and reliably—is of the utmost importance. VENUE software enables you to speed up all aspects of live mixing and recording—no matter which Avid live sound system you use. That's because easy-to-use VENUE software is the common platform across all Avid live sound systems, making mixing the creative and rewarding experience it was meant to be.
VENUE software and the new S3L System
The S3L System features a different architecture than our current live sound systems. Because of this, the S3L uses a newer version of VENUE software.
To see what VENUE software offers to this system, visit the S3L System page.
VENUE 3 key features2011 TEC Award for Sound Reinforcement Console Technology, VENUE 2.9
- Record and play back up to 32 Pro Tools channels (up from 18) over FireWire (SC48 and FWx Option Card users)
- Create bigger mixes with expanded input processing channels in SC48 (increased from 48 to 64) and Mix Rack (increased from 64 to 80) Systems
- Go bigger with 24 busses (up from 16) and 40 plug-in slots (up from 20) in SC48
- Manage multiple Aux busses with ease, now that Aux bus names are displayed on the Inputs page
- Get HPF settings included in all EQ presets, and when copying/pasting EQ settings
- Quickly configure your console layout by simply dragging and dropping channel strips
- Get fast access to the Inputs page by double-pressing the Select button
- Program the Console User button in the Events List to perform common tasks such as tap tempo or recalling a snapshot
- Quickly cancel Multi-Select mode by pressing the Multi-Select button
Complimentary VENUE 3 upgrades
If you purchase a SC48 Remote Conversion Bundle or Ethernet Snake Card to use with your existing SC48, you are eligible to receive a complimentary upgrade to VENUE 3 software. You will receive your upgrade from your dealer at the time of purchase.