Take on a leadership role
ACA members who want to really make an impact can volunteer or nominate a colleague to take on an open ACA Leadership position. Being an ACA Leader means representing the community as a visible advocate, being an expert in your field, and having the desire to engage in a dialog of change and industry advancement. Some of the qualities/criteria we look for in ACA Leaders include:
- Leadership Skills: Ability to share and articulate ideas
- Availability: Ability to be available to contribute to the mission of the ACA
- Readiness and Willingness: Ability to provide constructive criticism to the ACA and to Avid in efforts to advance the industry
- Alignment: Understanding and dedication to the mission of the ACA and Avid Connect
- Expertise in a Sector: Deep industry knowledge, experience, and vision
If interested in becoming a leader or making a nomination, please fill out the following form and remember to be as specific as possible in order for the ACA to place you or your nominee in an area of most interest and of highest impact to the collaborative effort.
Note: While the Board and each committee usually has a waitlist for leaders, fill out the form and we will be in touch as soon as we can.