15 hours of Live online or classroom Instructor-Led Training spread over 3 days
The VE400 ACSR VENUE | S6L System Support course is an online or classroom workshop that provides training in all aspects of installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting the Avid VENUE | S6L system.
Student will learn to install and configure Avid VENUE | S6L hardware and software components from the ground up. Students will get an overview of general operational procedures from a technical perspective, as well as more advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques. The course will also cover how to integrate Avid VENUE | S6L with Pro Tools and broader live sound environments.
The VE400 ACSR Avid VENUE | S6L System Support course will prepare candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representatives Avid VENUE | S6L certification exam.
This course is targeted at
- Support and maintenance personnel
- Systems Integrators
- VENUE | S6L users who wish to expand their technical expertise
- Live Sound engineers
- Avid VENUE | S6L Resellers looking to attain the VENUE Live Sound Specialization
Working knowledge of Pro Tools software.
VE110S6L Avid VENUE Fundamentals or equivalent experience– recommended
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and identify Avid VENUE | S6L hardware and software components
- Configure, install, and integrate various Avid VENUE | S6L hardware components, features, and options
- Perform Avid VENUE | S6L software download, installation, activation and configuration.
- Understand Ethernet AVB Networking Connectivity requirements, hardware options and configurations
- Integrate Avid VENUE | S6L into a live sound environment using advanced configurations such as gain sharing, Pro Tools Recording and Virtual Soundcheck.
- Explore various Avid VENUE | S6L operational workflows, system maintenance and troubleshooting.