Avid's Pro Tools Ethernet-based Worksurfaces have become the top choice of discerning professionals, and open new worlds of efficiency and creativity. The Worksurface courses, available for C|24, D-Command and D-Control explore the full range of features, and how you can use them to make better mixes. The Worksurface courses prepare for an online exam for Pro Tools Worksurface Operator Certification in either C|24, D-Command, or D-Control.
Becoming a C|24, D-Command, or D-Control Worksurface Operator demonstrates your invaluable insight and knowledge of the Worksurface, and its integration with Pro Tools.
How do I become a certified Pro Tools Worksurface Operator for C|24, D-Command, or D-Control?
- Complete all 100- and 200-level courses, course projects, and exercises at an official Avid Authorized Training Partner
- Pass each course completion exam at an official Avid Authorized Training Partner
- Pass the Pro Tools Worksurface Operator certification exam at an official Avid Authorized Training Partner
Where can I take the Pro Tools 205 Worksurface courses?
- Select Avid Certified Training Locations
- Select Authorized Pro Schools
- Avid Headquarter Locations (Daly City, CA, USA; Pinewood, UK)
- Onsite Training (subject to additional instructor expenses)
What areas can I specialize in?
C|24, D-Command, or D-Control Operator.
What is the duration of the certification?
Worksurface Operator does not have a fixed duration.
How to take exam?
The Pro Tools Worksurface Operator Exam is delivered electronically by the Avid Authorized Training Partner where the prerequisite courses are delivered. Requirements include:
- Complete all 100- and 200-level courses and course projects/exercises at an official Avid Authorized Pro School
- Pass each course completion exam, including the final Pro Tools Worksurface Operator certification exam at an Avid Authorized Training Partner