MediaCentral Platform is the engine that delivers powerful capabilities including automated content indexing, workflow orchestration, centralized administration, and streamlined software deployment. Using a full suite of apps, services, and connectors MediaCentral provides unprecedented scalability, extensibility and speed.
The ACSR MediaCentral | Cloud UX System Support (CX454) course is designed for individuals who want to become certified to support Avid’s new Cloud UX platform technology. The course will present concepts related to Docker and Kubernetes and explain the differences between MediaCentral | Cloud UX and legacy MediaCentral v2.10 systems. Students will explore the new environment and will have a hands-on opportunity to deploy MediaCentral | Cloud UX in standalone as well as clustered mode. Licensing model and UI changes will also be covered.
This course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representative: MediaCentral | Cloud UX certification exam as well as being the final certification for candidates pursuing the full certification path to become an Avid Certified Support Representative: Elite.
This course is designed for:
- IT Professionals and support staff
- Maintenance personnel and engineers
- Facility or freelance technicians responsible for the set up and integration of the Avid MediaCentral Platform
- ACSR MediaCentral | Cloud UX candidates
The following is highly recommended:
Candidates who intend to attain Elite ACSR status must have active ACSR Media Composer, NEXIS and MediaCentral | Production Management (Interplay) certification status.
As part of enrollment in this class, we will provide access to view the WG463EL ACSR Avid MediaCentral Platform v2.10 eLearning course. We recommend customers that intend to continue to service legacy systems view this content before they arrive to class. Existing MediaCentral ACSRs have the option to view it as a refresher.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and explain Media Central | Cloud UX system components
- Identify and explain software components and their functionality
- Install a generic version of a Production system
- Configure the Service Host/s for the system
- Explain and install the different types of licensing on all system applications
- Effectively apply basic troubleshooting techniques
- Be ready to take the ACSR MediaCentral | Cloud UX System Support certification exam